Alford Executive Search will:
- Serve our clients loyally and focus on their best interests throughout the scope of service.
- Protect confidential or privileged information shared with us by clients.
- Be honest and accurate about our own limitations, and not make exaggerated claims of past achievement or guarantee results for clients.
- Price our services fairly, based on the level and extent of professional services provided, and never for a contingent fee, commission, or percentage of charitable income raised.
- Represent accurately to our client the assignment of the service team.
- Disclose any personal or professional relationships with any client or prospect, including third party interests, strategic partner relationships, or leadership positions where it may be influential to the hiring of the firm.
- Develop recommendations for our clients utilizing both qualitative and quantitative analysis to substantiate conclusions.
- Strive to inspire our clients through our own sense of dedication and high purpose, with a goal of bringing credit to their organization.
- Commit to diversity and treat all people with respect and dignity.
- Accept as clients only those causes and organizations that we feel we can best serve, believing that it is in the best interest of both parties.
- Promote and encourage that it is in the best interest of our clients for gift solicitation to be undertaken by Board members, staff, and other volunteers.
- Affirm through personal giving and/or volunteering our commitment to philanthropy and its role in society.
Additionally, Alford Executive Search will adhere to the Code of Ethics outlined by the Association of Executive Search Consultants, Giving Institute (formerly the American Association of Fund Raising Counsel), and the Society for Human Resource Management.